Welcome to the online submission and editorial system for the Jurnal Geofisika. Jurnal Geofisika [e-ISSN : 2477-6084] is a scientific journal published by Himpunan Ahli Geofisika Indonesia (HAGI). This journal is referenced, each paper was assessed and evaluated by editors and reviewers who are experts in the relevant fields and come from education institutions and industry, both from within and outside the country. The published article covers all science and technology including Geophysics, Meteorology, Oceanography, Geology and Geodesy.
This journal is concerned with original research, new developments, site measurements and case studies in pure and applied geophysics. It provides a national and international forum for the publication of high quality papers on the subject of geophysics and the application of geophysics principles and techniques at various scales from laboratory, reservoir to regional and global scale. These projects include geophysics, meteorology, oceanography, geology and geodesy. Papers are welcomed on all relevant topics and especially on theoretical developments, analytical methods, numerical methods, rock testing, site investigation, design, back analysis, and case studies.
- Shear Wave Velocity Structure Construction Using Ambient Seismic Noise Tomography (ANT) In Palu, Central Sulawesi yang ditulis oleh Ikhsan, F. A. W dan Yudistira, T
- Determination of Groundwater Surface using Damped Least-Squares Inversion in the Bekasap Field, Riau yang ditulis oleh Pinehas, D. dan Warsa
- Study of Calculation of Terrain Correction Using square pattern and sloped triangle Method in Karangsambung Area yang ditulis oleh Salam R. A, Wahyudi E. J, dan Setianingsih
- Integrated Prediction Error Filter Analysis Application on Lake Towuti yang ditulis oleh Taufik, M. H., Winardhi, I. S., dan Bijaksana, S.
- Analysis and Modelling Of Geoelectric Data Modeling For The Identification Of Groundwater Aquifer At Cisarua Area, West Bandung yang ditulis oleh Daniswara, A., Dahrin, D., dan Setianingsih