Focus and ScopeJurnal Geofisika aims to promote the understanding of the Earth's internal structure, physical properties, processes and evolution. Contributions presenting new data, methods and interpretations, of interest to a broad readership, are welcome:
1. Atmospheric Sciences
2. Climate: Past, Present, Future
3. Earth Magnetism & Rock Physics
4. Energy, Resources and the Environment
7. Geophysics Instrumentation & Data Systems
8. Natural Hazards
9. Nonlinear Processes in Geosciences
10. Ocean Sciences
12. Tectonics & Structural Geology
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
This journal uses blind review, which means that the reviewers identities are concealed from the authors throughout the review process.
Publication FrequencyJurnal Geofisika is firtsly published in 2017 and periodically published twice per year.
Open Access PolicyThis journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
ArchivingThis journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Copyright Transfer AgreementAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NoDerivs 4.0 Generic(CC BY-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.